We aim at achieving the following:
- Joint research concerning plasmalogens
- Contribution to treatment and prevention of psychosomatic disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, depression, Parkinson’s disease, behavioral disorders such as truancy, and metabolic syndrome by implementing the research on “Brain Fatigue” through the joint research
- Academic activities intended to give back to the society
The Japanese Plasmalogen Society shall engage in the following operations to serve the above-mentioned purposes.
- Joint research and commissioned research matching the purpose
- Release of our research results at a study meeting or lecture meeting more than once a year
- Other activities necessary for achieving the purpose